Revolutionize your business with social media marketing, using new techniques and strategies.
Do you know that we are in the era of Industrial Revolution 4.0? Yes, you think right.
Now, have you ever considered living without products? Or imagine a world without businesses and sales. A pretty far-fetched thought isn’t it?
In the twenty-first century, we have become habituated to the cycle of production and consumption. The product one uses is the same product that the other uses in some other part of the world. Isn’t that fascinating, to know that, practically no product is created on a commercial scale for a single consumer?
So, considering all the facts, how are they doing it? If there is production, there ought to be sales. And if there are sales, it is because of marketing. ‘That is all ye know on earth and all ye need to know.’
What is Marketing?
(Source: Built In)
The process of developing, communicating, delivering, and trading offerings that are valuable to customers, clients, partners, and society at large collectively is known as marketing.
Simply said, a business sells its goods through marketing, or informing a variety of possible customers about the product’s availability and benefits.
Is Marketing Essential?
Well, if not how would we know about Bru Coffee Powder or even PS5 existing in the world?
Because we are aware that it exists, we know it. Through marketing, a certain product’s very existence is made known to us.
There would be no sales if marketing did not exist. Without sales, the entire manufacturing approach is wrecked. That is the sole reason why marketing is as important as the production, selling, and consumption processes.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing also known as Digital marketing, is the practice of marketing through social media channels. Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter are some of the popular social media channels.
Selling the products through advertisements on various social media platforms can increase sales and result in profit. Tremendous profit, indeed! The more the people buy, the more the margin of profit is.
That is why, we see Amazon ads on Instagram, Flipkart ads on Youtube, and Paytm ads on Twitter.
How to approach Social Media Marketing?
- Blogs-Blogs are crucial tools for audience communication. The brief pieces can be used to keep clients informed about product development, the introduction of new products, and important corporate policies.
- Twitter– Twitter is a fantastic tool for spreading the word about your website. The unique characteristic of Twitter limits users to typing no more than 140 characters. This platform is excellent for posting your blog articles. Consider that your blog post is 700 words long. The first 140 characters can be put on Twitter, and the remaining characters can be “read more” followed by a website link.
- Instagram– The ‘Paid Promotions’ option on Instagram can be used to post advertisements. To increase viewers and purchases, you can even change your account to a corporate account.
- Whatsapp – For a more niche clientele, Whatsapp might be used to drive sales. Whatsapp can be used for follow-up with consumers, private messaging, and status communications.
- Youtube– One of the best tools for promoting videos is YouTube. Short videos can be used to promote a brand or business by being made into “shorts.” To reach a wider audience, picture adverts can also be used.